The RHS tree fertilization program is a natural, slow releasing blend of fertilizer.
Bio-stimulants are added to help with fertilizer balance, water intake and stress demands.*
This program gives your trees a constant supply of the elements necessary for steady growth. Each application is customized for your tree’s individual needs.
- Formula includes slow releasing synthetic organic nitrogen.
- 90 percent is NOT water soluble; fertilizer will not leach or disipate outside the root zone before it’s used
- Fertilizer will NOT leach into gutter or the water table; Mixture does NOT give trees sudden, unhealthy flush of growth
- High Carbon ratios stimulate microorganism activity in your soil & enables trees to better utilize all elements and nutrients
Three applications per year – July, November and March.
- Mycorrhizal Fungi:
Inhabits plant roots and forms a symbionic relationship with the plant
The beneficial fungi increases the surface of of a tree’s roots, thus increasing the volume of soil from which the tree can absorb water and elements
Reduces stress to a tree caused by drought, compaction, high soil temperature, salinity, toxins and extreme pH levels
- Beneficial soil bacteria:
Assists with decomposition of organic material into soluble minerals, which can be used by plants
Some bacterium can fix Nitrogen from the atmosphere; others solubilize phosphorus for healthier growth increase and efficient water uptake